Advanced Hearing Aids for Better Clarity & Less Noise
Chambers Hearing Centers provides elite hearing aids to Oregon communities in Eugene, Corvallis, Salem, Albany and surrounding areas. Our services are designed to bring today’s best technology to you at surprisingly low costs and we are committed to providing you with professional and personalized hearing aid care in the comfort of your own home, assisted living center, residential care facility, gated community or retirement community.
The decision to seek help for hearing difficulties is an important one, and as with any health-related issue, it is important that you learn as much as you can and ask many questions. Working with the right hearing specialist is the key to making sure that you are best equipped to deal with either your own or a family member’s hearing loss.
We provide in-home service to nearly 25 communities, including a complimentary exam and consultation, trial periods, cleaning and repairs. Our focus is on developing long term relationships with our patients, to ensure that your hearing is always cared for and you’re never left without top-of-the-line hearing capabilities. Click here to learn more about our services.
Give us a call at (541) 520-3033 to schedule a complimentary, no-pressure, highly educational hearing consultation. During the visit, you will have the opportunity to discuss any questions you might have.
Oregon License # HAS-P-22-6656
1574 Coburg Rd., Box 975
Eugene, OR 97401
Avoid Health Risks by
Treating Your Hearing Loss
Find a Hearing Aid That
Fits Your Unique Needs
Receive Regular Cleaning,
Repairs, and Replacements
Get Quality Care in the
Comfort of Your Own Home
Why We’re Different
Other hearing aid centers do not provide the personal care and service that we do because we only offer the latest and greatest technology and we don’t believe in selling you a hearing aid that will fail you. Our high referral rate is due to our outstanding service.
We provide you with:
- High-end hearing aids at an affordable and reduced cost.
- In-home service, allowing you to receive the best possible care without having to leave your residence.
- Loyalty and long-term relationships, ensuring your hearing needs are taken care of at any stage of your life.
- The best warranties for the most advanced technology at surprisingly low costs.
- Education on your unique hearing loss, while walking you through every step of the process.
- Superior tools to help treat the worst cases of hearing losses.
- Cleanings, repairs and replacements to make sure you don’t go one day without optimal hearing.
- Testing and consultation procedures are completely pressure and cost-free.